Friday 18 September 2009

My Offended Reader in Maine

A 6th century mosaic of :en:Jesus at Church Sa...Image via Wikipedia


The following is from a posting on 17 September 2009 of The Bilerico Project Report.
_____________________________________________

Dear "Father" Tony:

Your fanatically anti-Catholic efforts sadden me and I will pray for you because I think you need it desperately. Have you not asked yourself why you are attacking our clergy? Isn't it self-serving? Don't bother responding, you will have to answer to God our Father, not to us.

Yours in Jesus Christ,

Maine Catholics who follow the teachings of the One True Church.

[FYI: Elsewhere, I have all but outed some gay Maine priests for allowing the outrageous "second collection" that will go to support the anti-gay efforts in Maine. That is why this reader is irritated.]

Continue reading "My Offended Reader in Maine"...

TK: Please continue . . . this is a fascinating take on the day to day activities of our 'ordained' brethen

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment