Monday 12 October 2009

AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth: BREAKING FROM NBC: White House official calls gays part of "Internet left fringe"

AMERICAblog News A great nation deserves the truth: BREAKING FROM NBC: White House official calls gays part of "Internet left fringe" . . . The White House and all its residents and minions can go to bloody hell. I, and I alone, will define myself, and not some peon of POTUS' ilk and choosing will define me. It's bad enough that the likes of B. Obama are in the White House, but to be a snivelling turncoat, a cutthroat traitor, well . . . . Here's hoping that either I and others like myself are proven wrong, and that Obama comes through like the gentleman he comports to be, or that 2012 is not his year. Yes, that's right . . . do the math for yourself.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment